Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF!

Nothing new as I am home again.  Hopefully all will be well by Monday.
Tonight is the homecoming parade and game.  My son was at football practice and saw the Sprague Manga Club marching in the parade.  Yeah!  I am so proud of them for showing up. Too bad I was not able to be there and take pictures!  We need some great pictures for the yearbook so we don't end up with pictures of all the same people not even in manga activities like in last year's book! :(
Next week will be busy with Health classes in the lab.  The library will be closed after school for a staff meeting on Thursday as teachers and counselors meet to discuss our Freshman class and how to best serve them.  I will be gone to a TurnItIn training to help curb plagiarism and to strengthen students' writing.
I look forward to shopping at Borders for some new books.  I am also preparing a large order from Baker & Taylor.  If you have any ideas for new books, please don't hesitate to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment