Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time to Catch-Up

So in less than a week's time, I have fallen behind in keeping this blog going.  It is time to catch up! So last week I was feeling blue.  This week is better except for the post-nasel drip!  When I returned to work on Friday, I managed to clean my desk off. That is a major chore because it is always a mess. The weekend flew by.  I worked on exhibits and my presentation for the OASL conference that is fast approaching.
Now it is Tuesday, and my desk is still clean!  I filed old magazines.  I organized several binders of information. One each for my library aides, advisory, the budget, library meetings, leadership notes, and one for just general stuff.  Now if I can keep those straight.
The textbooks that we ordered are slowly rolling in.  Physcial Science is in.  Prentice Hall Gold, Algebra I, and literature sets are in the mail.  We sent surplus automotive books to McNary. Follett came and purchased surplus French books.  Mrs. W is happy to get a few boxes out of her way! Yippee!  Today I ordered books for social studies.  Mrs. W and I discussed a system for keeping track of all the textbook orders and better communication strategies for who was responsible for what. 
I submitted an article for the Torch.  I made sure to include information from Mrs. W about NaNoWriMo.  Last year we submitted an article, and it didn't make it in so I definately want to make sure that it gets promoted this year!  Maybe I should take the challenge and write a novel???
The Sprague Book Club meet after school  today. A group of teachers met and ate a delicious dinner.  Everyone brought potential books to read.  Then we chose the list of books to read for the year. I had to leave early so I can't wait to see the list!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment