Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Blahs...

Stayed home sick but monitored emails all day so I felt like I was at work!
Went to the doctor for allergy testing and was really careful not to take any of the medications listed on the paperwork.  However, when I got to the doctor, I not only had left my wallet at home, but I didn't get to test because I took Tylenol PM!  It has Benadryl in it. It was not on the list, and the doctor was ticked and chewed out her staff because they didn't send me the new and updated list!  I felt really bad.  So now I have to wait until NOVEMBER!  I have already been waiting since June...sigh.  My head CT showed some kind of cyst 3 cm long in my left nasel cavity!  So now I also have to go to the ENT and have it surgically removed!  Yikes! 
In the meantime, I still have a sore throat, headache, and various other uncomfortable symptoms too graphic to meantion here! :O
Enough whining.  At least it is warm and sunny outside, and I got to sit by the big windows in my house all day and soak in the rays!  I even snuck a Cherry Pepsi, but don't tell Mrs. W!!!  I can't wait to get back to the library to see if she had Cold Stone last night in the name of collecting money for charity! 
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!  Yipppee!!
Don't forget Survivor tonight!  My money  is on Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment