Saturday, September 19, 2009

Here I go...

Ok.  It's about time that I join the blogging rat race.  I am excited, yet already exhausted because I know that I will have to update this page regularly to keep potential readers interested.  I can't imagine anyone has the time or the interest in reading what I have to say, but just in case...
Let's be honest.  I am required as a teacher to create a blog, so this is what you get.  I am easily entertained and effervescent.  I was once called a hyperbole by an 8th grade English class. I write like I talk so bear with me! If you read nothing else, just look at the list of books that I am reading or have read.  This will give you an idea of what to read as you begin your own reading journey.

I threw the weather in because it fascinates me.  I am addicted to the weather channel.  There are no windows inside the Sprague library so I have no idea what is going on outside. I know that it is usually hot and stuffy inside so I dress to keep cool!  Funny how I purchase winter sweaters in July in preparation for the new school year, yet never get to actually wear them.  I also have a real pair of Wellies and just purchased my first pair of shoes that cost more than $100.  $169 actually, but that is another story...
Before I get too carried away, I have to force myself to remember that no one will read past the first 100 words, but the writer in me often gets carried away.  With that said, stick with me awhile, and together we will explore life inside a high school library! (Amongst other things...)

No comments:

Post a Comment